Welcome to my EyeWindow

Welcome to EyeWindow. I'm Faranti. I dedicate this to all of you. It's only for fun. Enjoy your visiting. I hope I can give what you are looking for. I'm here in Indonesia. I will show you the beauty of my country. N more.

My EyeWindow

These are about lyrics, travelling around East Java and Bali, English lesson, stories, and architecture. So, come and be my friends to see what you can see from your windows.

Try Try Try Lyrics by Jason Mraz

Try try try Lyrics by Jason Mraz

09/05/2011 06:10
T-R-Y Oh baby we can fight like dogs we can fight like cats a dirty laundry needs a laundry man maybe the king and the queen should lay off the caffeine baby breathe before you react sometimes we do forget to behave and we regret what we say cause words are too weapons if we don't choose'em...

Morphology & Syntax

Morphology & Syntax

09/05/2011 06:17
Language is a system for the communication of meaning through sounds. Linguistic is the scientific study of language. Language as system consist of three subsystem: Semantic, Sysnantic, Phonological Language is a system of symbols. Why? Each language has different pronunciation. e.g: Could you...

Tags

The list of tags is empty.

News

Evacuation of crash victims takes two days

09/05/2011 07:10
Nethy Dharma Somba, The Jakarta Post, Jayapura | Sat, 11/07/2009 1:03 PM | National     Rescuers needed two days to evacuate the bodies of four crew members who were killed onboard a Police Skytruck plane that crashed in a mountainous area in Puncak Jaya, Papua, on Monday. Bad weather...

Merpati flight black box found

08/05/2011 18:37
The Jakarta Post, Jakarta | Sun, 05/08/2011 5:50 PM | Archipelago Merpati MA 60The flight data recorder of a Merpati Nusantara Airlines plane that crashed Saturday has been found, an official said Sunday. “The black box was found at 4p.m. local time [2 p.m. Jakarta],” Kaimana Police chief Adj....

EyeWindow

08/05/2011 18:36
Check my web! Oh you gotta love my sites.